We're excited to have you join Surplus.com!

To ensure the best experience, please follow these registration steps.

  1. Fully complete this account form. All fields marked with * are required.
  2. Verify your business. To ensure the quality of our members, we require all members provide proof of business. Upload a document to prove your business status. 
  3. Once we verify your business you will receive an email confirmation. You can then sign into surplus.com and explore! For those who wish to also sell, we will include information on upgrading your account to a selling membership. 
Create Password
Additional Information
Address Information
Select Country First
Business Documents

We are a member-only, business-to-business marketplace.. In order qualify to join our service, you must provide us with at least one of the following documents.

  • Business License. Issued by a local government, city, or town, this license officially permits the operation of a business in a specific locality.
  • Certificate of Incorporation: This document is issued when a business is legally registered as a corporation.
  • Articles of Organization: Required for LLCs (Limited Liability Companies), these documents are filed with the state government.
  • Sales Tax Permit: Often required for businesses that sell goods and collect sales tax.
  • Trade License (if applicable): Certain trades or professions may require specific licenses.
  • Doing Business As (DBA) Certificate: This document is needed if the business operates under a trade name different from its legal name.
  • Certificate of Good Standing: Issued by the state, this certifies that a company is legally registered and compliant with state regulations.
  • Commercial Lease Agreement: If the business operates from a physical location, a lease agreement can serve as proof of operation.
  • Utility Bills in the Business Name: Bills like electricity, water, or internet for the business premises.
  • Insurance Documents: Proof of business insurance, like liability or workers’ compensation insurance.
  • Professional Licenses: For businesses in certain professional fields (e.g., medical, legal, accounting).